March Events: Retelling ‘The Three Princes of Serendip’
Blether Tay-Gither retells ‘The Three Princes of Serendip’.
Date: Tuesday 26 March, 7-9.30pm, Activity Room, DCA.
£3 suggested donation. No booking required.
Join Dundee’s storytelling group, Blether Tay-Gither, for an evening of tales on unexpected, chance surprises in stories, and a special retelling of the original serendipity story, The Three Princes of Serendip by professional Blether storyteller, Owen Pilgrim.
Blether Tay-Gither is Dundee’s storytelling group, set up in 2007, to promote the study, practice, and knowledge of storytelling in Scotland through the preservation and perpetuation of traditional storytelling. Blether Tay-Gither runs monthly storytelling evenings in and around Dundee, Angus and Fife, supporting and developing storytellers both novice and experienced.
In addition to the monthly club events, Blether engages with the wider community, for example providing comprehensive and very well attended storytelling presences at key events throughout the year (e.g. Big Tent Festival, Bruce Festival), as well as leading on regional storytelling events to share and learn from other storytelling clubs to strengthen individual and collective storytelling practices.
For further information about SerenA or any of the events please contact:
Mel Woods (PI SerenA): firstname.lastname@example.org
Blether Tay-Gither: www.blethertaygither.org.uk
- October 25, 2013ESRC Science Festival and SerenA(0) Comments
- April 9, 2013Serendipity. Let's talk numbers...(0) Comments
- April 3, 2013Second-hand serendipity?(1) Comments
- March 27, 2013The Princes of Serendip(0) Comments
- March 19, 2013Serendipity Salon Workshop at Future Everything. 21st March, 2013(0) Comments
- March 13, 2013March Events: Serendipity Symposium(0) Comments